Maya Riggers Shortcuts
- Ctrl + space bar : Toggle full and standard screen
- y : Selects the last used tool that is not one of Select, Move,
- Rotate, or Scale
- Shift + S : With left mouse button for Keyframe marking menu
- Ctrl + Skin weight paint brush with Replace, Add and Scale do opp value
- Alt+ b : view-port back ground color
- Alt+LMB Click drag right/left to zoom in/out a region.
- Ctrl + a : toggle between attribute editor n channel box
- with skin weight paint brush right click over the desired joint to select it for painting
- Shift+ paint weight: with skin weight paint brush in replace value shift + paint for smooth weight
- Alt+ h : hide un selected
- Ctrl+Shift +h : show last hidden
- Ctrl + g : Group
- Ctrl+Spacebar : Switch Maya window to full screen
- down arrow : selects shape node of the object
- MMB + d : move the objects pivot
- Use left/right/up/down arrow key to navigate in outliner hierarchy
- Use MMB to switch automatically to Rotate mode for the selected influence while in paint tool
- Tab : To snap multiple object to the transform value of the last selected,
- click on the translateX and press Tab,......
Add on comments if you have any shortcut key not listed here.
Thanks! Please share, comment and subscribe by email for updates!